2012/11/07

after the educational tour

This is Lomi :)

Children in Cebu went back to school after the one week semestral break and the national holidays.
The following is Liz's report about the children in the office. 

The children were very happy about the educational tour. They still talk about it and I hang
their banner inside the office. I also had their pictures shown to them and they were laughing and reminiscing their experience in the tour. They look forward to the next educational tour and
the grade 3 scholars are very eager to join them next year. I told them yes you can come
if you will pass all your subjects. And they just smiled at me.

Liz




To Grade 3 boys,
You can do it! GOOD LUCK :)))))

I'm appreciate for those who supprt us. We couldn't hold such a wonderful educational tour
without your support!


Lomi

No comments:

Post a Comment